Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Individual Test

Bonjour.Ni hao.Assalamualaikum.
For today post, I just like to share one of my experimenting concept of photo.
Fruit splash photography. I don't know whether this concept is acceptable for my food styling test or not. But this is the only idea that I can figured it out. I try to think outside from the box. Instead using usual props, what the other things I can use to make it become more attractive.So I think by using this concept, I can give a different point of view.
My 1st attempt of fruit splash photography.I hope the pictures are good :)



3 comments:

aN said...

power la....ajar ak....weeeee....

ezylife said...

background match dgn object u...
target - fruit ditonjolkan..

tapi :

1. jenis cawan yg u pakai tak dapat upgradekan class fruit anda...

2. air yg splash tu pun mcm tak cukup power...nampak macam end of the splash je.

Kalau:

1. gelas tu biar dalam dan tinggi lagi, tapi jangan kurus sangat...

2. water splash tu biar lagi halus dan...

p/s: kalau adobe, senang je buat...tapi kalau photo shooting...woo...memang payah sikit...

p/s: over rall... i like the way u took this picture...simple, target shown n clear....

:)

kamil said...

thank 4 da comments..
sbnr nye nie 1st time try shoot fruit splash..mmg sgt susah..dgn limited space n equipments lg..agreed with u ttg splash tu..x nmpk power sgt..should practice a lot after this..thanks again
:)